Welke uitdaging bieden wij?
- You are responsible for managing larger capex projects in the different plants of the Konings group;
- During the pre-engineering phase, ensure involvement of the necessary specialists & other inputs to define and align on a clear execution principle (pre-design) of each capex;
- Delivery of projects on time & within budget;
- Close collaboration with the plant project engineers;
- Actively share learnings from critical projects/processes between the plants;
- Closely follow up contractors on contractually agreed teams;
- You are the first point of contact for the local plant project engineers on both small (local) projects & larger capex projects;
- You are responsible for the implementation of several developed engineering standards;
- You bring lessons learned from bigger projects back to the group & translate this into standardized processes while sharing with the plants.
Wat wij van jou vragen?
- Master degree Engineering or relevant experience;
- Preferably experience in food / bottling industry;
- Project management experience;
- Basic negotiation skills;
- Good communication skills, including English language combined with positive mindset;
- Willingness to travel;
- Work & act according tot he Konings CORE-values.
Wat wij jou bieden?
We offer you a varied position in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You get plenty of room for self-development, with sufficient perspectives for professional growth. In addition to substantive challenges, we offer a competitive salary package in accordance with your responsibilities and experience