Wat wij van jou verwachten?As Legal Advisor you will support the business on an international level with expert legal advice on a broad range of legal matters.
- Negotiate, draft, analyse, and review various international commercial agreements (suppliers/ customers)
- Assess and advise on liabilities, legal restrictions and risks of proposed commercial transactions and develop practical solutions to balance commercial needs with legal compliancy;
- Take care of claim handling in close collaboration with the business;
- Monitor and advise on current and new relevant legislation and case laws;
- Promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Create awareness for internal policies and procedures (enrolling policies, creating templates and providing trainings);
- Advise on an occasional basis on a variety of legal matters relating to e.g. financing solutions, HR, insurances, …
Wat wij van jou vragen?
- You are an European-qualified Master in Law
- You have acquired at least 3 years of relevant experience in corporate and commercial law, ideally as an in-house counsel.
- You are able to analyze and advice on complex legal matters and to communicate clearly and effectively to the business.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English & French.
- You act according the KONINGS CORE-values