Wat wij van jou verwachten?
The successful candidate will be responsible for running one or more pieces of equipment within our factory. You will also be responsible for maintaining line performance against plan and be committed to optimising machine performance within standard settings. In addition, the role will involve ensuring the basic upkeep and maintenance of the equipment, maintaining excellent housekeeping and safety standards in areas of operation, participating in quality checks, involvement in the auditing process and the continuous improvement of activities at site.
Wat wij van jou vragen?
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of a manufacturing environment is desirable
- A basic competence and technical understanding of automated equipment.
- An ability to understand tolerance related to machine settings
- An understanding of the use and application of a number of hand tools
- An ability to read charts and print outs of equipment performance to raise any issues as appropriate
- Results focused and derive satisfaction from achieving results
- A strong team player
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work on their own initiative
Wat wij jou bieden?
We offer a flexible benefits scheme which includes the option to buy and sell holiday, a Cycle to work scheme, a Health Screening programme and an Employee discount scheme.
Working hours are 42 hours per week on a continental shift pattern. The shifts are 12 hours, 6 - 6, and will be a mixture of days and nights. The salary for this position will be £12.35 per hour.
Closing date is 15th September 2019