Que pouvons-nous attendre de votre part ?
Aim of the role:
As a technical project manager, you guarantee a safe, correct and timely execution of the different capex projects within the Konings sites. You have the full responsability for the capex projects assigned to you, however based on your communication skills you ensure a good cooperation between all stake holders. In direct connection with the local technical team you ensure proper follow up of planning, ongoing actions & budgets of the different projects.
- Managing larger capex projects in the different plants of the Konings group
- During the pre-engineering phase, ensure involvement of the necessary specialists & other inputs to define and align on a clear execution principle (pre-design) of each capex
- Delivery of projects on time & within budget.
- Close collaboration with the plant project engineers
- Actively share learnings from critical projects/processes between the plants
- Closely follow up contractors on contractually agreed teams
- First point of contact for the local plant project engineers on both small (local) projects & larger capex projects.
- Responsible for the implementation of several developed engineering standards
- Secure a fluent hand-over of the project to the local teams and ensure sustainable processes after commissioning
- Bring lessons learned from bigger projects back to the group & translate this into standardized processes while sharing with the plants.
Ce que nous vous demandons ?
- Master degree Engineering or relevant experience
- Preferably experience in food processing / bottling industry
- Project management experience
- Basic negotiation skills
- Good communication skills, including English language combined with positive mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Work & act according to the Konings CORE-values
Ce que nous vous offrons ?
We offer a competitive salary package in line with the responsibilities and challenges of this role and with the experience you bring to Konings.
At Konings, all our talents work together to achieve our growth goals. Everyone is encouraged to share knowledge and experience. You are stimulated to develop yourself and you are challenged to take responsibility.
Entrepreneurship is in our DNA. As an international co-packer that is growing strongly, Konings will value your efforts according to your expertise and potential. If you have the right “drive” for this and the talent to join our team of enthusiastic colleagues, we would like to invite you