Que pouvons-nous attendre de votre part ?
Main Role & responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Growth and targeted volumes with new customers
- Utilizing key contacts within your network to create new business opportunities and gather business intelligence
- Collaborating with your peers to coordinate the business development of the Konings Group with a focus on the UK market
- Contract finalisation and providing a smooth transition of the new customer to the Account Manager
- Monitoring competitor activity
The key tasks of this role will be to:
- Search for targeted customers to create new leads and business
- Attend international fairs, conferences and any other relevant platforms
- Develop, maintain and expand a network of strategic external and internal relations in the own market area and look after the interests of the organisation
- Co-development the sales and/or packaging strategy with regard to channel & product development
- Collect and analyse market information (e.g. trends, needs, competitors, new products) and translate this into actions
- Translate customer requests internally with Packaging and R&D experts in order to generate the right products/solutions
- Supervision of new customer implementation
- Agree on trade terms and conditions (ttc)* with account manager and transfer operational accounts
- Gain hard and soft business market intelligence
- Establish effective territory development and management
Ce que nous vous demandons ?
The successful candidate should:
- Have a Masters’ or Bachelor’s degree – in economics or marketing
- Have a minimum 5 years sales experience in an B2B or FMCG environment
- Have experience in the drinks business
- Demonstrate a high level of competitor awareness and negotiating skills
- Have excellent commercial project management skills
- Have an external focus
- Be hands on, pragmatic with the ability to work independently
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Have proven influencing skills
- Be a first class internal and external collaborator Be proactive and confident to drive for results
- Have the ability and willingness to learn and develop
- Be English speaking
Ce que nous vous offrons ?
Konings values individual efforts according to expertise and potential and to reflect this we offer a competitive salary package of £40- 50,000 plus bonus and car allowance along with a comprehensive flexible benefits package.
At Konings the collaboration of our talents helps us to achieve our goals and everyone is encouraged to share knowledge and experience and you will be encouraged to look for opportunities to develop yourself.
If you feel that you have the right skills and attributes for this exciting new role then we would like to hear from you.
The function is based in Boxford, UK.
Send your CV by email to Konings NV, attn. Bert Goyvaerts, Beringersteenweg 98,
3520 Zonhoven, email@example.com. We guarantee a smooth and discreet handling of your application.