What we expect from you?
Here at Konings Juices & Drinks UK, we're looking for a Utilities Engineer to join our fast paced Supply Chain team at our juice manufacturing site in Boxford, Suffolk.
This role manages the day to day ownership of all utility equipment servicing the factory
- Day to day maintenance of all equipment
- Plan routine maintenance, services and inspections
- Deliver KPI's for the Utility Area
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the utility area
- Expand the operation LEAN activities into the Utility function working with the LEAN Specialist
- Drive improvements from a reactional to a preventative maintenance on all key equipment
- Work with Engineering function to ensure continuous up-time across the utility area
- Management of contractors within the utility area
- Up-skilling of shift engineers within the utility area
- Drive improvements on environmental and energy consumption in line with Konings strategy
What we ask from you?
What we're looking for:
- Time served / qualified engineer (preferably electrically qualified)
- Previous experience within a Utilities Environment
- BOAS Qualified or experienced boiler operator
- Understanding of waste water treatment plants, ammonia compressors, air compressors
- Experience within a FMCG environment
- Understanding of applicable legislation associated with Utilities
- Capable of working on own initiative and within a team environment
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude and be responsive to change
What can we offer you?
Working hours are 40 per week, Monday - Friday