What we expect from you?
We are looking to recruit a Frontline Manager to join our team at our site in Boxford. Our small group of FLMs are an integral part of the site with specific responsibilities to plan, co-ordinate and control all activities on shift to ensure the efficient operation of the shift to meet the production plan with the right quality product at the right time.
What we ask from you?
You will have responsibility for 14 Operators, 1 laboratory technician and 2 Shift Engineers (dotted line reporting) on your shift.
The successful candidate should:
• Have management and leadership experience of a team
• Have proven experience of training, coaching and developing employees
• Have an understanding of continuous improvement and Lean principals.
• Be assertive, independent and self-sufficient, with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Be committed to driving results.
• Have excellent communication skills at all levels
• Have experience of working within a drinks manufacturing company would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Act in accordance with the Konings CORE values
What can we offer you?
Working hours are 42 per week and as the site operates 24/7 you will be required to work on a shift basis including the requirement to work nights and weekends.
This role comes with a range of flexible benefits, competitive based salary and performance related bonus.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Emma Lee at email@example.com.
Closing date is 13rd June 2019.